Celebrating the Lectionary for Intermediate Grades Year C
Each session is easily adapted to your specific needs and time constraints, with sessions designed so that you can lead class discussions and activities with minimal preparation and make use of the resources you have on hand.
Each session includes:
- Background information for the catechists
- Ways to connect the children’s lives with the liturgical year
- Full text of the day’s Gospel reading and an age-appropriate guided reflection
- Gospel-related activities
- A take-home page for the families to do during the week