Lent Easter Book
Lenten symbols such as ashes received on Ash Wednesday and the palms on Palm Sunday call attention in a singular way to this most important of the Church seasons: Lent-Easter. The Lent-Easter Book is the answer for teachers and parents who want to make these seasons powerful renewals of Christian life for their children, create meaningful family traditions, and celebrate the season in classroom and home with handmade kid-friendly crafts, gifts, and recipes.
The Lent-Easter Book offers teachers and parents:
- Stories, crafts, activities, and discussion starters for each week based on the major themes of Lent and the feasts of the Easter Season
- Almost fifty pages of reproducibles for classroom and home use
- Easy-to-follow format by theme
- Community building activities for all ages
- Hands-on crafts, activities, and kitchen fun that are easy for students to complete on their own
- Family Take-Home Pages and other reproducible pages for teachers
- Reproducible booklets for the Stations of the Cross (for younger and older grades) and How to Go to the Sacrament of Reconciliation
- Suggestions for beginning family Lenten and Easter customs and traditions
- Celebration and activity ideas for Easter Feasts including: Divine Mercy Sunday, Good Shepherd Sunday, Ascension, and Pentecost
- Lent/Easter reflections for parents and teachers.